The Three Little Wishes Cancellation Policy
Due to the nature of our business and that we work in small groups cancellations affect us significantly and we apply a strict non negotiable cancellation policy.
- Three Little Wishes Photography Workshops reserve the right to cancel due to weather conditions and not the client, if we do cancel you are given an alternative date to attend and not the option for a refund
- In the event that the student booked for the workshop does not turn up no refund or alternative date will be given.
- No refund will be given if attendee cancels within 72 hours of the workshop date, outside of this time frame an alternative workshop date is given
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop if the number of bookings for that workshop falls below 5 students
- Please observe all time frames on vouchers and make the booking before the vouchers expires. No refund will be given if the voucher has expired. We reserve the right to refuse a booking if the voucher has expired
- No cash refunds are given
- Any cancellations inside of our 72 hour cancellation time frame can only be rebooked by our office and cannot be booked by the client through the booking system
- Please note some of our Workshops are subject to a NO Refund policy. This applies to the Karangahake Gorge trip