Negotiating interagency agreements and understanding your role in balancing Crown and agency interests are key skills in the government legal sector and can both be very challenging.
The presenters will unravel shared corporate service agreements by walking you through the development of agreements between the Ministry of Social Development and Oranga Tamariki. They will highlight challenges and lessons learnt that will be relevant for other government lawyers.
Topics covered will include:
- Why have shared services agreements?
- How to negotiate such arrangements
- Matters that require attention
- Risk to the Crown.
After this webinar you will:
- Be aware of the issues and risks associated with shared services.
- Understand how agreements for services may be negotiated, constructed and maintained.
Who should attend
All lawyers working in the government and local government sectors or providing advice to government.
Materials / Technical Specs
A background booklet written by the presenters will be sent to participants before the webinar. For information on what is required to participate in the webinar, click here.
Via the internet, you will see and hear the presenters, see the PowerPoint slides and be able to type in questions.
- Rupert Ablett-Hampson
- John Bassett
Fee (Incl GST)
Do you want to register more than one person for this course? Click here
View PDF brochure and registration form here.
- Webinar - 11.00am - 12.30pm
- Registration closes - 3.00pm, Monday 26 March 2018
Attendance at the live webinar
Registration but non-attendance on the day
- If you attended the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance as verification for your CPD records.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost.
- Under the CPD Scheme only those who attend a live webinar are eligible to claim CPD hours.
- If you registered but were unable to attend on the day, you can view and hear the archived recording of the presentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
Since the webinar is available to registrants as an archive after the live presentation, there is no cancellation – we just transfer your user status as a registrant from the live presentation to a purchaser of the webinar package of recorded webinar, PowerPoints and booklet.