Sylvie. A colourful new collection by Gorgi.
1. Characterised by a selection of soft pastel colour and accent prints.
2. Sylvie in Pink: the collection characterized by the dominance of pink and its related hues. Our own original colour formula made especially for girls to work with monochromatic accent colours in raspberry, red, and complimentary colours in sage, soft green, pastel blue, and Mint Green. Other thoughtful colours to work with this setting include rose gold, warm based whites and cream, even dark accents including soft print designs in black or even dark brown.
3. Pink Duvet Set - the base cloth: [that is the fabric that we use as a backdrop to other products on the top of the bed and also within the room.]
4.Style direction - the fabric family. [fabrics that we use to add layers and interest to the base cloth]. Try products featuring textured cloth e.g., Gorgi’s natural linen or that those which provide layered styling such as Gorgi’s Mirror Print Quilt in black or scarlet, or Gorgi’s Old World Quilts in black and white pinstripe. 4.a. Style direction - accent fabrics: we recommend Gorgi's accent vintage print pillowcases including Colour Me Pretty Pink, Sage Vintage Lace and Sweet Raspberries or for subtlety Gorgi’s Plain Standard Pillowcases in Pink and Gorgi’s Printed Oxford collection
5. Style direction - furniture and accessories. To create a truly inspirational girly space we have chosen Incy Interiors new Eden Rose Gold Bed and paired this with a timber Teca Barrel Stool available from www.sminteriors.co.nz. For directional light we have selected Moooi’s Lolita Table Lamp in Pink from www.ecc.co.nz, (also available in grey, black and white). Our grown up bedroom chair (to position beside the bed or at a simple timber desk) we have selected Douglas and Bec’s Leather Weave Chair for Kate Sylvester www.douglasandbec.co.nz, in soft pink. As always we are fans of natural fibre for balance in interior spaces and have included Armadillo’s new Daisy Flower Weave from www.theivyhouse.co.nz. Our strap mirror with subtle detailing is available from www.corporateculture.co.nz. Finally, we have pulled all bedroom colours together in one feature artwork called Carnival from www.etsy.co.nz.
6. Resene Wall Colours. We selected a simple palette of three Resene colours to complement Sylvie’s Pink Duvet Set including Resene Quarter Thorndon Cream, Resene Narvik and Resene Provincial Pink. These are all present in lighter saturations of colour of which can be applied in full wall application or as single wall application for statement paired with a neutral colour such as Resene Quarter Thorndon Cream.