Terms & Conditions
1. Any promotional claim is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Offer is only open to New Zealand residents. Authorised Hitachi Power Tool Dealers and their employees are not eligible to make a claim.
3. Promotion starts 1st May 2017 and closes 31st July 2017. Final date for receipt of the Claim Form and proof of purchase is 14th August 2017.
4. A claim cannot be made in conjunction with any other current Hitachi Power Tool promotion involving the same products.
To make a claim:
a. Claimants must purchase one qualifying Hitachi Power Tools featured in the Power-Up Cordless Promotion from a participating Authorised New Zealand Hitachi Power Tool Dealer.
b. Complete the online form or download, print and fill in the claim form on hitachipowertools.co.nz/promotions
c. For fax-in claim forms, attach a valid copy of proof of purchase, and FREEFAX to 0800 606 800
6. Qualifying Power Tools to be purchased are: KC18DBDL(GB), KC18DPL(GB), KC18DRBL(GB), TSK164, TSK165, TSK166, COMKIT6, COMKIT3C, WH18DBDL2(GY), WR18DBDL2(GJ), DV18DBL2(GY), DS18DBL2(GY), DV18DBSL(GM), DS18DBSL(GM). Bonus items are set as per The Power Up Deals on the Hitachi cordless promotional catalogue.
7. Multiple claims are permitted, provided each claim is made with a unique invoice and completed correctly.
8. Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of the Bonus item.
9. Hitachi New Zealand reserves the right to verify the validity of these claims, and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. Purchases of second hand or parallel imported product are not supported by Hitachi New Zealand and are expressly excluded from this promotion.
11. Hitachi New Zealand accepts no responsibility for claims not properly completed or received. Claims that are illegible, incomplete, or received after the closing date are declared void.
12. Hitachi New Zealand reserves the right to substitute the free bonus item for a gift of equivalent value, at its discretion in the event of happenings beyond its control. The free bonus item is not exchangeable nor transferable nor redeemable for cash.