Entering The Champion Canterbury Business Awards is easy and can be done entirely online.
If you have already started and are trying to access your entry click here
To start your entry you will be asked to create an account. This account will allow you to complete your entry, save it, edit it along the way and then submit it when you're ready.
*Please note if you entered in 2017 you will already have an account and just need to login with the details used to setup the account
1. Create an account - create a user name and password then log in to start your entry. You will then be asked to enter your contact details.
2. Select the Category you want to enter and choose your User Name (Use your Business Name so we can easily identify you)
3. Select the size of your business and the number of FTE's.
4. Complete your entry questions
5. When you have finished submit your entry. (You can go back to your entry at any time before you submit)
What you need to know:
- Individual businesses and not-for-profit organisations are entitled to enter any one of the categories or you can enter one sector category plus one specilty category
- It is Free to enter
- If you have already started your entry you can access this and continue at any time
To see the 2018 Award Categories click here
To see the Entry Guidelines click here
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Entries close 5pm on Friday 8 June 2018!