NATURE'S POWER PACK
New Zealand beef and lamb are more than just wholesome, versatile ingredients and delicious menu options.
- Tasty beef and lamb dishes are excellent sources of many essential nutrients and make an important contribution to the healthy, balanced diet of New Zealanders.
- Lean beef and lamb are two of the best sources of well-absorbed iron and can be described as a total nutrition package.
- Beef and lamb are important sources of protein, B vitamins and essential minerals, iron and zinc as well as small amounts of vitamin D, selenium and omega 3.
- Lean beef and lamb are nutrient dense foods, in other words, a small serving of lean beef or lamb provides a significant amount of essential nutrients for good health.
- There are surprisingly few calories in lean red meat and due to its high protein content, it makes a satisfying meal (helping us feel full for longer), aiding weight control.
For more information or to ask our nutritionist a question, please contact us.